Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 2 of shakeology Cleanse

Just a quick update.  Day 2 of the Shakeology cleanse.  Feeling good.  We’ve all been joking around about how good other foods are going to taste, but I’ve been honestly full for most of the day.  Now, I get to go home and have a delicious salad with tons of veggie’s and chicken and low fat dressing!  YUM!  And I saved a snack for me to have later also.  So far so good.  I did weigh myself this morning, but not sure if I really believe it, so I’ll give you all the update tomorrow.  I have to say that I’m so glad that I have such a great support system.  It’s so important when trying to make heathier changes to my life.  My friends and family are my rock. I don’t know what I’d do without you!
Hope you all had a great day!  I’ll let you know how everything turns out!  J

No comments:

Post a Comment