Monday, January 24, 2011

Shakeology Cleanse

My experience of the Shakeology cleanse.  I did this cleanse back in October, and have to admit at the time I was a little leery.  At that point, I had never even tasted Shakeology.  I’d read peoples reviews, and listened to personal friends that had already had it, and just like everything else there were mixed reviews.  So, I convinced a few family members, and co-workers to start the cleanse with Sue and I.  I have to be completely honest; the first shake was NOT so great.  We had added frozen fruit, but our concoction was not to our liking….AT ALL.  So, the 2nd shake of the day, we tried the other flavor, and I liked that one more.  It had a great consistency, and the flavor was more like a wheat grass.  Very healthy tasting.  And for dinner that night, a delicious salad.  We put a ton of vegetables and a little bit of dressing, gave it a little shake, and viola!  Yum!
Day 2 of the fall cleanse.  Time to weigh myself.  I had lost 1.5 lbs.  Not too bad.  Here we go with the shakes again.  Lol.  This time, our breakfast shake was better.  We used the chocolate Shakeology and a half banana.  It was still a little too thick for my likings, but it tasted ok.  I thought for sure by this day I would be hungry, but I was feeling great.  I also had noticed that I slept amazingly the night before.  This was going good. 
Day 3, I had lost another 3 lbs.  This is GREAT!  This put me over my “rut” that I had been in for my weight loss journey.  I’m a happy happy person!  I honestly have loved this cleanse.  It was easy and I’m almost done.  Just gotta get through today.  Another shake, another salad and BAM!  The cleanse is over. 
Morning of day 4…a total weight loss of 7lbs!  FANTASTIC!  I’ll take it  J  Now can I keep it off.  Almost 4 months later, I sure can!  And I’m off to start my Winter Shakeology cleanse.  I’m excited to see my results this time.  I have been drinking Shakeology almost every day since then.  So, I wonder what the changes will be.  Stay tuned…lol

No comments:

Post a Comment