Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Results of Shakeology 3 day cleanse

So, I realized that I didn’t post the end results of my Shakeology cleanse.  I had GREAT success.  There were 6 of us that did the cleanse and had varied results.  I personally got rid of 9 lbs in 3 days.  I won’t go into specifics about who got rid of what, but I can tell you that one person got rid of 7 lbs, 2 people got rid of 6lbs, one person got rid of 3 lbs, and the last person got rid of 2 lbs.  I really like how I feel after it’s over.  It’s not harsh on your body and it’s fairly simple to do.  Shakeology, green tea and water…oh and don’t forget the salad.  This is the 2nd cleanse that I have personally done with Shakeology and I will continue to do it every 3 months. 
If you’re interested, check out myshakeology.com/o2blori or contact me o2blori@beachbodycoach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment